Want a simple midweek dinner that can be whipped up in no time and is both healthy and delicious? Then this flatbread is the dish for you. It’s simple really: use my recipe for basic pizza dough as the base, bake and add whatever toppings you feel like. Personally I love heaping a pile of fresh greens on top of the flatbread; served up with some chilled rosé and it’s the perfect meal to be shared with a group of girlfriends.
What you need:
- Basic Pizza Dough – rolled into a flat oval shape
- Sliced Brie
- Proscuitto Slices
- Handful of cherry tomatoes – quartered
- Handful of fresh rocket
- Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 170C.
- Roll out the flatbread and put on a sheet of baking paper. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake in the oven for 14-17 mins, until the dough starts to brown and crisp up.
- Lay your toppings onto the flatbread and drizzle with some more olive oil. Slice and serve up.