I absolutely adore the brand “Anya Hindmarch” and one of my favourite pieces from the AW13 collection is the Duchess Domino Clutch. It’s cute, compact and chic so I just couldn’t resist DIYing one for myself.
What you need:
- Perspex Box (with hinges)
- Black Permanent Marker
- White Spray Paint
- Using the black marker, draw a straight line down the middle of the inside front of the perpex box.
- On one side of the line, draw two spots and draw five spots on the other.
- Lay out a sheet of newspaper and using the white spray paint, spray the inside of either half of the perspex box.
- Leave to dry and add a second coat of spray paint if needed.
Even though this clutch looks like it could only contain a couple pieces of gum and my lipstick, it can actually hold a surprising amount. That being said, even it if was absolutely tiny, I’d still love parading it around town. The sleek lines contrast with the fun domino detailing which makes it a great statement clutch to accessorize with.