Fresh and clean flavours, I am absolutely obsessed with this delicious and simple salad. Sometimes it’s the simple things that are the best. The black beans are full of fiber and protein (keeping you fuller for longer), the cherry tomatoes are full of anti-oxidant lycopene and the avocado is full of all the healthy fats you need for luscious hair, strong nails and glowing skin.
What you need: (serves 2)
- Cherry Tomatoes – quartered
- Avocado – cubed
- 1/2 tin black beans – drained
- Red cabbage – shredded
- Tortilla – cut into small pieces and dry toasted on the frying pan
For the dressing:
- Natural Yoghurt
- Lime Juice
- Salt & Pepper
- Mix all the veggies together.
- Mix the dressing in a separate bowl.
- Scatter the tortilla croutons on the salad and drizzle the dressing on top.
Colourful and entirely enticing, this salad is great on its own and as a side, all year round.