I love a bit of 90s nostalgia and these DIY Alphabet bracelets certainly take me back to my primary school days. These retro cool pieces of arm candy are simple to make and look adorable stacked up on the wrists. Time to start DIYing!
What you need:
- Alphabet beads (spelling out whatever words you want)
- Fishing wire
- Jump Rings
- Bead Tips
- Gold Chain
- Cut a length of fishing wire, tie a triple knot in one end. Slip a bead tip onto fishing wire and secure around the knot.
- Thread the alphabet beads onto the fishing wire to spell out your words. Slip another bead tip onto the wire, tie a triple knot and secure the bead tip around the knot.
- Link the bead tip onto one end of a chain and the other bead tip to the other end.
- Cut the chain in half, secure half the clasp to one end of the chain and the other half to the other end of the chain.
Wear your heart on your sleeve and your emotions on your wrists with this girly DIY. These bracelets make gorgeous little gifts, perfect for birthdays or bridesmaids gifts.