Healthy comfort food – my absolute favourite kind! I’m a sucker for anything that involves avocado and this pasta dish makes a cheap, healthy and delicious midweek dinner.
What you need:
- 1 Ripe avocado
- 3 Tbsp natural yoghurt
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 Tomatoes – cut into cubes
- 4 Bacon rashers – cut into small pieces
- Salt & Pepper
- In a pot of boiling salted water, cook the spaghetti.
- While the pasta is cooking, fry and drain the bacon pieces.
- In a separate bowl, mash the avocado and mix with the yoghurt, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Drain the spaghetti and mix with the avocado, bacon and tomato.
This shouldn’t take more than 25-30 minutes from start to finish which is perfect for midweek cooking.