Why be demure when you can embellish your shoes with bows, studs, bling, spikes and in this case beads! DIYing these shoes was a bit of a Cinderella moment – transforming them from standard to spectacular. This DIY works as both a refashioning (getting bored of those trusty shoes?) or as a way of personalizing (and blingifying) a new pair.
What you need:
- Pair of Flats (I bought mine from Zalora)
- Flat-base Colour/Textured Stones
- Flat-base gold studs
- Contact Adhesive
- Wipe the surface of the shoes with a dry cloth to remove any fluff and/or dirt.
- Decide first, how you’re going to glue the stones (trust me, this will avoid any last minute fiddling disasters).
- Using the contact adhesive, glue the stones and studs to the surface of the shoe.
- Leave to dry.
If you’re looking for affordable fashion staples you can refashion and DIY like these flats, then you’ll want to check out Zalora. This e-commerce site has plenty of pieces that make great “canvases” for DIY projects without breaking the bank. From purchasing click to front door delivery,Zalora is a reliable online shopping source that I’ll be using a lot more of in the future.