Wow Christmas is only 15 days away and that time is going to fly by. I spent an evening last week decorating my Christmas tree, sipping mulled wine and singing along to the holiday tunes; blissful! Ah I love making the house all Christmassy and today’s DIY is a great decoration to have hanging around the house!
What you need:
- 12 big light green buttons
- 12 big dark green buttons
- 12 small mint green buttons
- 14″ thick jewellery wire
- 8″ silver ribbon
- Form a loop in one end of the wire with the pliers.
- String the buttons onto the wire at random.
- Using the pliers, loop the open end of the wire through the first loop – this will form a wreath shape.
- Form a large loop at the top of the wreath and continue to wrap the wire around the loop to secure.
- Slip the ribbon through the large loop till the wreath sits in the middle. Tie a knot around the loop.
- Tie a bow in the top of the ribbon.
This ornament isn’t too flashy but I love its simplicity (and how easy it was to make)! It’s currently hanging on my bedroom door and I love getting that festive feeling every morning!