Happy Sunday my lovelies! I hope you’re all enjoying your weekend – whatever you got up to; whether you had a chilled one or are nursing a hangover today; this DIY tutorial is so easy to make, you’ll be able to create, create, create and all whilst still in your PJs! A great addition to the arm party; this DIY makes a really lovely Xmas gift or stocking filler. Plus, you can totally mix it up with different threads and types of beads; thus suiting anyone’s personal style!
What you need:
- 3 lengths of embroidery thread – slightly longer than the circumference of your wrist
- 7 beads (make sure the hole is big enough for the thread to fit through)
- 3 jump rings
- 1 lobster clasp
- Line the three lengths of thread together.
- Attach the lobster clasp onto a jump ring. Slide the jump ring onto the three lengths of thread and tie a knot in the threads, about 3cm down.
- Start braiding the three lengths; braid 4 times then slide a bead onto the furthest left thread before continuing braiding. The two other threads should flank the bead on either side and keep it in place.
- Continue alternating the braiding and beads: braid 4 times then slide a bead on etc.
- When you’ve placed the last bead onto the bracelet, braid the threads another 4 times.
- Attach one of the jump rings to the other and slide one of the rings onto the threads. Tie a knot.
- Trim any slack thread and secure the knots with a drop of sugerglue.
- Leave to dry.
Super easy and super cute! This is such a great gift for your girlfriends and the best thing is it won’t take you long to make bracelet after bracelet!