Oh wow I seriously love disco-bling! I love the drama, I love the sparkle…oh I just love it so! This DIY is absolutely perfect for the party season – don’t forget; you don’t just have to accessorize yourself; you can accessorize absolutely anything! This is a perfect refashioning that you can easily make from things in your cupboard (after all, I’m not the only one that keeps plenty of glitter in on my DIY shelves right?!)
What you need:
- An old phone case
- White Glue
- Spare blank cd (or an old cd you really can’t stand anymore!)
- Contact Adhesive
- In a bowl, mix the glitter and white glue (the ratio should be 2 parts glitter to 1 part glue)
- Paint the phone case evenly with the glitter mix and leave to dry.
- If necessary, you can apply two coats of the glitter glue mix.
- Using a pair of scissors, cut the cd into randomly shaped shards.
- Randomly arrange the cd shards onto the back of the phone case.
- Using contact adhesive, glue the shards to the phone case. Leave to dry.
Who doesn’t love sparkle? I love having this cute little accessory in my bag and whipping it out during the holiday season (and beyond!) So, now it’s up to you – add some disco bling to your life this year!