Surprise surprise! I’ve fashioned yet another DIY bracelet to add to the arm party! I love mixing and matching all different colours, materials, styles and stacking them on my wrist. I seem to be getting asked more often than not, how I “balance” the weight out between the wrists. The answer is – more stacking on either side! Who said fashion can’t translate into exercise too!? I love being able to work the biceps whilst looking fabulous! Luckily for me – this bracelet is pretty light-weight which obviously means more stacking availability.
What you need:
- 30 small “crystal” plastic beads
- 2 big “crystal” plastic beads
- Elastic fishing wire
- Measure out and cut a length of elastic – 2 inches longer than the circumference of your wrist.
- Tie a small knot in one end of the elastic.
- Thread 10 small beads onto the elastic.
- Thread one big bead onto the elastic.
- Thread another 10 small beads on.
- Thread the final big bead after the previous 10 small beads.
- Thread the final 10 small beads.
- Put the two ends of the elastic together and tie a tight knot to make a bracelet.
- Trim the ends with a pair of scissors.
And there it is – another fantastic piece to of arm candy to add to the party and I must say – what a great addition it has made so far! A statement piece that looks elegant on its own but also versatile enough to be mixed and matched with any number of other chains, bracelets, bangles and cuffs. Love!