What girl doesn’t love a bit of sparkle? A bit of bling to dramatise any outfit? And what’s more dramatic than disco balls!?
I came across these gorgeous little baubles of fabulousness and just had to have them – I sense that more often than not my DIYs seem to be the result of an impulse purchase! This particular one however is the ideal combination – little effort but big results! I love when a DIY comes together so perfectly. Time to try it out for yourself!
What you need:
- Clear Elastic Thread
- 3 Crystal “Disco Ball” Beads
- 4 Very Small Gold Beads
- 18 Medium Gold Beads
- Measure out how long you need your bracelet. Make sure that you cut it an extra 2 inches long – for tying a knot at the end.
- Tie a small knot at one end of the elastic – this way the beads won’t fall off as your string them on.
- Start by stringing 9 of the medium gold beads.
- String one small gold bead, followed by a crystal bead.
- Repeat with all the crystal & small beads.
- Finish by stringing the remaining 9 medium beads.
- Put the two ends together and tie a double knot to secure the beads.
See?! I wasn’t lying – simple to make but with big results! I love stacking this bracelet with my many many other bracelets and bangles – who doesn’t love an arm party!? But this little bracelet can easily sparkle when on its own so what are you waiting for? Go on and make one for yourself!