As I had previously mentioned – I love bracelet-ring combos. There’s so much versatility and this is a perfect example – so different from the Beaded Bracelet Ring Bracelet I made earlier, this particular DIY has a more exotic, Arabian feel to it. I can’t seem to stop pinning different ring-bracelets and this is by no means the last of these DIYs to feature on All Thing Indulgent.
Watch this space!
What you need:
- 1 ring with 2 parallel rows of connectors.
- 18 small jump rings
- 3 feet thin silver chain
- 8-10″ feathered silver chain
- 1 bracelet clasp
- 1 head pin
- 3-4 small beads
- Measure out and cut a length of thin silver chain for the bracelet section.
- Cut six 4-5″ lengths of thin silver chain.
- Cut the feathered silver chain in half.
- Lay the bracelet chain out horizontally and measure out where you want to place the vertical chains. The feathered chains should be on the inside.
- Using the jump rings, connect the thin silver chains and feathered chains onto the ring’s connectors.
- Using the jump rings, connect the ends of each chain to the bracelet chain. There should only be one or two bracelet links between each vertical chain.
- Hook the bracelet clasp onto one end of the bracelet chain using a jump ring.
- Thread the small beads onto the head pin and using a pair of pliers form a loop at the end.
- Hook the beads onto the other end of the bracelet chain using another jump ring (this will help weigh down the chain, which will help when putting the bracelet on).
Other than losing my cool once or twice whilst dexterously putting this DIY together, I really enjoyed making this ring bracelet. But even more than that, I love wearing it! It really can accentuate any outfit but more than anything I feel like it would pair perfectly with a beautiful DIY scarf turban. Arabian nights party anyone?