This is a super simple beauty DIY, it’s good for all skin types and works to soothe and rejuvenate your skin. Really easy to prepare; really easy to apply and it really really works!
What you need:
- 1 tbsp finely ground oatmeal
- 1 tbsp natural yoghurt
- 2 drops of honey
- Mix the yoghurt and oatmeal in a small bowl.
- Warm a spoon in boiling water, add the drops of honey and let the spoon warm the honey.
- Stir the honey into the oatmeal mix.
- Apply the mask to a clean face and leave for 10 minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water and moisturise.
This mask is great if your skin is prone to breakouts and redness but don’t want it to dry your skin out. If this is the case you can use this mask up to 3 times a week to really see results. Otherwise, this mask is great once a week to keep your skin soft, smooth and glowing!