Facial toners should be an important part of your skincare regimen – they help cleanse the skin whilst minimising pores and restoring your skin’s natural pH balance. This particular toner is great because the vinegar will tighten your skin and minimise your pores while the papaya helps fight blemishes and gently exfoliates. Perfect for cleaning away the remnants of those hot smoggy Hong Kong days.
- 1 ripe Papaya
- 4 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- Peel, de-seed and cut up the papaya.
- Transfer to a food processor and whizz it up into a mulchy liquid.
- Add the vinegar and blend it well.
- Apply to the skin with a cotton pad.
This toner can keep in the fridge for a few days, be sure to use it twice a day after washing your face and before applying moisturiser. After using this toner you’ll notice your skin will feel cleansed, tightened and most importantly you’ll look positively glowing.