Fancy making an elegant yet edgy pair of earrings in less than 20 minutes? Look no further! This eye-catching pair can be dressed up or dressed down and won’t take too much time to whip up.
What you need:
- 1 pair of earring hooks
- 1 pair of chandelier earring component (with 5 loops)
- 10 x One inch silver chain
- 10 small metal spikes
- 22 metal ring links
- Using the pliers, hook each spike onto the end of each length of chain with a metal ring link.
- Using the metal ring links, hook the tops of each chain onto the individual loops of the chandelier earring component.
- Hook a metal ring link through the top of each chandelier earring component and attach an earring hook onto each ring link.
And there you go – how easy is that? Quick and simple to make but the result is a gorgeous pair of statement earrings.